The key to great looking make up is enhancing your best features and minimising the negative ones. You might be in need of a quick routine to get you into work polished. Or you might want a totally new look. I customise the lessons to your requirements so you get the most out of your lesson.
We'll start with assessing your current makeup collection and recommend the best products available for you - so please bring what you use with you.
The make up lesson will take approximately 2 hours and at the end of the lesson you will feel confident about applying your own make up. You'll leave with a personalised Face Chart so that you can go shopping afterwards without forgetting those details.
During the lesson you will discover:
- Make-up product knowledge
- Assesment of your make-up collection
- The best techniques to enhance your features
- Insider tips and tricks to create the looks you want
- Hands on makeup application
Classes for 2- 5 friends. *Please enquire about larger groups.
Bring your friends for a approximately 3 hour cram packed session to learn all the basic techniques on how to create the perfect look. This class goes in whatever direction you and the girls choose. Whether it be learning how to transform yourself to a rock chick with smokey eyes or how to achieve a natural polished glow, this is the session to have fun with your friends and come out looking gorgeous.
During the lesson you will all discover:
- Make up product knowledge
- The best techniques to make a trend work for different types of women
- Insider tips to create the looks you want
- Hands on make up application on the host and additionaltips and tricks on the other guests
Some photos of previous classes. I host classes in my home or come to you, whichever is most convenient!